Easy Pumpkin Decorating
Halloween decorating can be overwhelming. Let’s face it, we all want to carve those pumpkins, mull that cider and be the festive house on the block.
The reality is carving pumpkins takes time and sometimes a few #HalloweenHacks can give you great results without all the mess of carving.
Bouncy Eye Pumpkins #HalloweenHack
- Small Pumpkin
- Melon Ball Kitchen Tool
- Rubber Bouncy ‘Eye’balls (we got ours at Target)
- Start by making an ‘X’ incision on the pumpkin where the eye will go.
- Using the melon ball tool start in the center of the ‘X’ and work the tool into the pumpkin until you are able to carve out an opening the size of the bouncy ball
- Repeat for the other eye – unless you are going ‘cyclops’
- Widen the opening if you need to in order to accommodate the ‘eye’
- Insert the ‘eyes’ and tada!