Dinner with Christine Cohen
A unique spin to who we are at Mom’s Lifesavers!
• First generation here in the United States, I have always called New England home
• Inn Keepers daughter – worked through my childhood along the rocky shores of Rockport, Massachusetts learning how to run a family-run business from scratch and build a business with my family for over 23 years
• International travel and a love for all things sports, made me street savvy and a strong team player
• Teacher – BA in Early Childhood Education, MA & CO state Teacher Certifications, M.Ed in Special Education
• Director of Large Corporate Childcare Center, Developmental Educator in Early Intervention and a Classroom Teacher – these roles encompassed my love for children and education
• Met my husband along the coast of New England – we share a love, not only for our children, our menagerie of pets and our life together, but also the ocean
• Full-time parenting gave life to the successful book, Moms Lifesavers. An essential guide for first time parents, published in 2006 which became the spring board www.MomsLifesavers.com
On the Side
• Techy love – my gadgets keep me in touch and in-tune with my tweens, my business relationships and keeps a pulse on the latest and greatest technology to keep businesses humming.
• Diverse in my love for adventure – I will take to the sea, the mountains, the city or the beach for all of my clients.
• Relationships – family, friends, clients, and local businesses – making connections makes me completely satisfied.
• Let’s talk – I would love to hear what you have to say – I see my job as finding solutions and connections for you to grow your business.
• Running a communications business like Mom’s Lifesavers is the cherry on top for me – bringing together my writing and experiences in one place allows me to make connections and share them with the world