DIY Flattened Penny Souvenir Bracelet
Flattened Souvenir Penny Bracelet You can make it!
- Souvenir Pennies (of course)
- Crop-A-Dile (by Memory Makers) or Strong Hole Punch/Drill
- Copper Split Rings, Toggle Clasps & Chain (we got ours at Michael’s Crafts $8 for all pieces)
- Needle Nose Pliers or Jewelry Making Tools – these help open the split rings!
- Hot Sauce – that’s right – perfect for cleaning dirty pennies!
Shining the Pennies
Preparing the Chain
The Crop-A-Dile from We R Memory Keepers is one of my go to scrapbooking tools. With 2 different sized hole punches and the ability to set eyelets this is one of my does it all tools. You can find them at your local craft supply store and online at Amazon here is the LINK.
I used the smaller hole punch to punch the pennies – it was SO EASY – this punch goes through paper, cardboard, metal, leather and so much more!