Christmas Tree Challenge – Family Game!
Perfect Game for a Holiday Gathering – ALL AGES Can Play!
Our entire family gets together for Christmas Eve. Over the past few years I have tried to come up with a game that we can all play as a family between dinner and dessert. This game is certain to make everyone laugh out loud!
The object of the game is to create a decorated Christmas tree out of colored paper and stickers – the trick that makes it so much fun? You need to cut and decorate the tree with all the supplies behind your back!
Your family and friends are sure to rolling in laughter when they reveal their finished tree to the group .
Here Are a Few of Our Family Trees
This game couldn’t be easier and we bet you have the supplies somewhere in the house. We used green construction paper and some office supply star stickers we had.
- Gather your family and friends
- Give each player a sheet of green construction paper and some star stickers
How to Play
- Everyone places a sheet of paper behind their backs
- Set a kitchen timer for 1 minute or designate a ‘time keeper’
- Start the timer
- Each player must tear the paper into the shape of a Christmas tree – with the paper behind their backs the entire time! Even the stickers must be applied behind your back!
- Once the time is up – compare trees – have a good laugh and enjoy being with family and friends!