Apple Wraps – A Quick and Easy Recipe
Our Apple Wraps are Seasonal, Sweet & EASY!
Our daughter loves to cook in the kitchen and as she has gotten older we have tried to give her even more opportunities to cook in the kitchen with minimum help from us. This recipe is perfect for those young cooks that are looking to make ‘all by themselves’.
It’s apple picking season in New England and if you are like us you always pick a few too many. How can you help it though? Apples are the perfect Fall food and they are delicious. We wrapped up a few slices with some cinnamon and sugar and these super simple Apple Wraps were a hit with the who;e family.
The ingredients are super simple – you might even have everything you need on hand.
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to the temperature as directed on the crescent roll package
- Wash, peel, core and slice your apples
- Roll out the crescent dough and divide into triangles
- Sprinkle crescent dough with a combination of cinnamon and sugar
- Place individual apple slices at the wide end of each dough triangle and roll
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions
- When golden brown, remove from oven (We baked ours at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes – your oven make take a few minutes less/more – keep an eye on them after 8 minutes.)
- Let cool – Caution – filling will be HOT! (We sliced the wraps in halves to cool faster and served them ‘bite sized’