New Food and Drink at Fenway Park 2017
Are you ready to head to the game? Be sure to bring your appetite. Fenway Park has added new food and drink to its concession offerings for 2017.
New Food & Drink – Concession Offerings
First off, the concession stands have added some new kid friendly and healthy food options to Fenway this season!
- Fresh fruit cups and a customizable salad bar will be offered and feature select product from Fenway Farms.
- New kids meals give a choice of mini hot dog, pb&j sandwich, or a grilled cheese and are served in a Wally and Tessie brown lunch bags.
- Pretzel bites with cheesy dipping sauce are available.
- Also available is a new contraption that sits on top of souvenir sodas that can hold nachos or fries.
- As a result of being a fan favorite, Cheetos Popcorn will be back again this season.
For the Foodies out there, most note worthy are the locally inspired additions.
- Regina Pizzeria is now the official pizzeria of the Boston Red Sox. They will be serving their renowned pizza at the ballpark
- Strega’s new creation, a baseball-inspired meatball-in-a-bread-cone will be available at pizza stands throughout the concourses.
- Yankee Lobster, will showcase their signature New England lobster rolls and other new lobster-themed offerings at the Fish Shack on Yawkey Way.
- Fans can also try new signature items on Yawkey Way from Savenor’s Market. These include a short-rib grilled cheese sandwich and will also feature turkey and steak tip sandwiches at other Savenor’s locations throughout the ballpark.
- Finally for a complete listing check out the Food Concession Guide here.
Did Someone Say Dessert?
Fans with a sweet tooth will have more dessert options to choose from in 2017. In addition to the popular Hood soft serve ice cream locations throughout the ballpark, the newly added “Cookies n’ Creamery” stands will be located at gates A and C. Consequently, they will be offering ice cream sundaes, creamsicles, ice cream sandwiches, hard ice cream, and freshly baked warm cookies.
Especially relevant to burger lovers, the popular Tasty Burger restaurant added a third location at Fenway Park in the Right Field Concourse. This will complement existing stands at the 3rd Base Deck and at Gate C.
Finally to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Impossible Dream team, Aramark will feature five different souvenir cups. These cups will be available throughout the season celebrating memorable moments from that special year.
In conclusion, there is something for everyone at Fenway Park!
Mom’s Lifesavers are proud to be #RedSoxParents and #RedSoxMoms